Welcome to the site
I like to get around as quickly and efficiently as possible, while minimizing my impact on the environment.
Ottawa is a great place to do this. Flat, with a reasonable network of bike paths, it's possible to bike year-round for commuting, errands, shopping, and just plain fun.
That said, the city still focuses on cars as a way of transportation, and work needs to be done to improve cycling infrastructure.
Latest Blog Posts
- Good News: Bike Lanes Work, Even If You Don’t Believe In Them October 21, 2016
- The Coin-Operated Car October 19, 2016
- Glebe driving network a dream for avid drivers in the city October 4, 2016
- #coffeeoutside Wakefield Edition October 1, 2016
- How to Teach your Child to Ride a Bike September 11, 2015